TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love to see snakes. Amazing creatures

289324224_26DeW-X3.jpg

Great shot. Seems like you have an endless supply of subjects where you're at.

The low angle, the foliage for colour, and the darting tongue all combine for a really wonderful shot.

thanks guys. If you're willing to hike, you can find an abundance of wildlife.

you mean they won't come to my studio? i would have to actually go outside? :stun:

very nice shot :thumbup:

Awsome pic:thumbup:
I like snakes...beautiful creatures!

To me, the most fascinating part is that you find them out in the wild! AND manage to get good, sharp, all-in-focus photos of them. With them going all :greenpbl: on you, to boot! :D

I also hate snakes.. I am baffled as to why you got scared going into mud but were fine shooting this guy LOL.

Nice photo though. I plan on seeing a few snakes as they run from my lawn mower here shortly. Hopefully the heat speeds them up

I also hate snakes.. I am baffled as to why you got scared going into mud but were fine shooting this guy LOL.

Nice photo though. I plan on seeing a few snakes as they run from my lawn mower here shortly. Hopefully the heat speeds them up

Thanks for commenting. I was only kidding about being scared. Although when the weeds get up to my waste and I can't see where I'm stepping, I do try to avoid it because of this:

234559273_5H9Vh-X3.jpg

Very cool! Almost stepped on a full-grown gopher snake a few weeks ago out with a friend. She was literally one step from it when she shrieked and jumped over to me. It was on a gravel path though so no interesting photos other than closeups of a snake :D
That is a great shot.
Wicked shot on the copperhead too!

Most reactions

Back