Black + White

P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ab70c900.jpg

T-Max 400 film, Handheld, No Flash, 1/25 Shutter speed.

abb0c900.jpg

T-Max 400 film, Handheld, No Flash, 1/25 Shutter speed.

abfc22e0.jpg

Agfa APX 100 film, Handheld. No Filter

a8758900.jpg

Kodak Tourist, 4.5 lens in No. 1 Supermatic shutter.

Yes, It is a Tourist 1. I replaced the original 12.5 lens and Kodon shutter. It now has a 4.5, 100 mm Anastigmat Special lens in a No. 1 Supermatic shutter. The shutter on this model had a bayonet mount. That makes for an easy switch.

interesting photos ... love your composition ... b&w good choice for these :D

P Bailey said:
Yes, It is a Tourist 1. I replaced the original 12.5 lens and Kodon shutter. It now has a 4.5, 100 mm Anastigmat Special lens in a No. 1 Supermatic shutter. The shutter on this model had a bayonet mount. That makes for an easy switch.

Is the Anastigmat Special made for this body also?

Did you have to modify anything to get the 100mm lens to focus correctly (since the camera body is designed for 125mm lens)?

am i seeing some sort of banding on the second and third pics? or is it my eyes?... they are very nice pics. I love the first, it reminds me of an old sci-fi film like millenium or something. I'd love that as a massive poster...

No modifications were required to use this lens. I added the bayonet mount to the back of the shutter and installed it on the camera. I am not sure why it works considering the different focal length ?
I think this same lens was available on the Tourist II with the No. 2 Supermatic shutter ?
There is some light banding on these photos. That is from 'my less than perfect' developing technique. I use daylight tanks and the bathroom sink. Negatives are scanned and printed on the computer.

Captain Spanky - Would you like a print of that photo ? I could probably send you one for a few bucks.

These photos were taken at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston.

I love the third shot, it reminds me of the Museum of Natural History in downtown Albany, NY- I have always wanted to go take pics of those magnifiscent (here come the spell police..) marble columns. Just never seemed to get around to it. Maybe this spring or summer...too darn cold right now though...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back