Black Widow - a snapshot.

ferox femina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken very quickly, as I was scared out of my pants!

IMG_3077.jpg

I cant wait until it gets warmer and i can go hunting for these little creatures and try out my new macro lens!!!
And i would say its pretty good for a snapshot. :)

I would never have knowingly gotten that close to that beast. LOL

Yeah, great shot. You got the belly with the hourglass mark. Very nice.

I cant wait until it gets warmer and i can go hunting for these little creatures and try out my new macro lens!!!
And i would say its pretty good for a snapshot. :)

You can come to our house. I've had frogs, anoles, snakes, garden spiders, wolf spiders, green Lynx spiders, orb weavers, brown Recluses - in our about this house.

You can come to our house. I've had frogs, anoles, snakes, garden spiders, wolf spiders, green Lynx spiders, orb weavers, brown Recluses - in our about this house.

Yikes. Where do you live?

The worst thing I've ever had in my house was a bat. And if I searched around, I'd do good to find a brown recluse, they're really rare, and that's about all in the state of Maine that can kill you. Well, maybe a bear or mountain lion, but yeah, you don't need to get close to those to take a good shot.

You stole my idea. We had several black widows in our shed last summer. I've been planning to get some photos this year.

Now my skin is crawling........THANKS!!!:x

Im on my way out the door right now! Although, I may move some of these critters outside you their "natural habitat" :lol:

I just had this song in my head, "I live in a land of down under".

But, really... I live in Texas, a small country street.

'where women glow and the men thunder' Men at Work, Oz band one hit wonders!

erm nice snapshot btw, I grew up in the land where there are more things that can kill you than anywhere else....the beaches are great though :D.

Most reactions

Back