Black Widow - a snapshot.

How much damage do they do exactly?

I was bitten by one seven times on my hands. My fingers looked like sausages for 2 or 3 days. I now have a couple visible scars from the bites.

I'm fairly sure that when you're bitten that much, you build up an immunity.

Well, they are more poisonous than a prairie rattlesnake, for starters.

Most of the time, they only inject a small amount of venom (typically what they use to kill a bug) when they bite.

Maybe my perspective is just twisted, but i'm not really feeling this picture, the way i see it, if i'm going to get a picture of a lets say spider for example, i want to see it, plus a interesting foreground and/or background. This is more of just a portrait shot to me, like just a person's body, with no action or captivating elements in the picture, just the person. So with that being my way i see things, i can't say this is a great picture.

Those are nasty spiders, stay away from them! :O Nice shot, I wouldn't dare to get one of a dangerous spider... not spiders. Unless there was a definite way they couldn't get me somehow - lol.

Pretty cool indeed. I would say it is indeed a portrait of the little guy. Over here we just have puma's..and the occasional bear.

Hey Roger, what kind of things? Care to give some examples?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back