Black & Wife

koleks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have been lurking around for quite sometime now and decided to sign up and be part of this group. I am fairly new to photography and mostly shoots family, occasional landscape and almost anything that interests me (mostly at home). Anyway, what I liked from this forum is most are straightforward in giving comments/critics/opinions...and I think this is where I'll learn a lot! I started taking B&W and it seems that I'm liking it, although I know nothing about the techniques and technicalities of it. This is my first post and I hope to get your comments and advises - thanks!

yannie%20bampw_zpszxdiyvwc.jpg

Sony NEX-3N / 35mm / ƒ/1.8 / 1/800s / ISO 200

Last edited:
I like this. Nice capture of her face in shadow and I love me some bokeh highlights. The only criticism that I have is that bright stripe up the middle of the shot. No sure if that was avoidable when you were shooting but since it's an out of focus area, you may be able to clone it out. Once you do you may need to crop a bit off the left side to keep the balance.

That's a steel post. Thanks for the advise. Will definitely take all of it...just don't know how to clone out :). Will try to research about cloning out. Cheers!

That's a steel post. Thanks for the advise. Will definitely take all of it...just don't know how to clone out :). Will try to research about cloning out. Cheers!
Better yet; do the shot over at a lightly different position.

Thanks for all the comments. By the way, this has been shot randomly while waiting for our lunch orders in a garden resto. It was not necessarily a formal shoot :). Thus, all of the obstructions at the background. Sorry for the confusion. - Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back