thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the link isnt working on my computer

"Thebeginning's" new links don't work at all, I'm afraid. I can't see any of his latest contributions... which is a PITY, beginning. A PITY!

:(

it's the new gallery i'm using...i dont think it is quite what it is cracked up to be. try out the new links i put up...those might work.

I see em, and I think they are just a little dark. I'd like to see a little bit more detail in the berries

yeahh a bit too dark because you lost alll the texture on the berries... but it is the firststhot of the IR berries I've ever seen :)

yeaaah i was worried about that.

to make it more detailed i have to lighten it a bit before doing the IR. i'll give it a whirl.

how about everything else?

Yah, a tad dark and losing detail in the berries. But a tough exposure, lighten it much and the leaves might be too hot. Cool idea though. I definitely get the "bramble" feel from the background.

i have no idea what 'bramble' is, but i'll consider it as a compliment ;-)

the berries where supposed to be very dark, because i didnt want the photo to look traditional in any way but have a more 'dreamy' feel to it...but i dont want it to be terribly distracting

thebeginning said:
i have no idea what 'bramble' is, but i'll consider it as a compliment ;-)

the berries where supposed to be very dark, because i didnt want the photo to look traditional in any way but have a more 'dreamy' feel to it...but i dont want it to be terribly distracting
Hahah. Haven't picked blackberries before, have you....

Black berries grow in bushes that send out these long seeker stems. Wherever they droop and touch the ground they send down roots and the whole thing starts again. What results is a huge maze of branches. Oh did I mention the spines? Unfortunately the biggest, juiciest berrys tend to be in the center of this very pointy labyrinth. That my friend, is a bramble.

oh i have many times, actually. just don't know the terms ;)

yeaaah. so that's what those terrible things are called.

man you're quick, i just posted that. quick, go to my other posts! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back