Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the flower that will someday turn into a big blackberry. :drool:

112711.jpg

Tell me what you think! :D

I love these shots, I always take a few of these when i'm out and about, what ashame it has to turn into a blackberry, nice looking flower, nice job.

Wow, this one has got soooo much detail! Difficult to get all this detail in a WHITE flower, and you did it! :thumbsup: What light was there? Early morning?
I feel I have to take photos of our blooming trees always and again and there's not telling myself: "You've already got tons of apple blossom pics" (or other blossoms) - when spring is here and things begin to bud or bloom, I must take new photos :D.

LaFoto said:
Wow, this one has got soooo much detail! Difficult to get all this detail in a WHITE flower, and you did it! :thumbsup: What light was there? Early morning?
I feel I have to take photos of our blooming trees always and again and there's not telling myself: "You've already got tons of apple blossom pics" (or other blossoms) - when spring is here and things begin to bud or bloom, I must take new photos :D.
It was actually afternoon sun and it was a very intense light. I had to set the exposure manualy. I seemed to have hit it right on!(don't usually do that much... haha)
Thanks! I am also very pleased with this picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back