blackouts have there good points

machine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well i was in the middle of cooking when the power went out from a huge storm , very heavy snow forced power lines to break . 18 hours later and 70 shots i put a few up i liked
DSC00707.jpg

DSC00702copy.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00684copy.jpg

and my favorite pic to date with my camera (no PS at all except for the border)

enlightencopy.jpg

let me know what you think . i have a bunch more bu8t im gonna put them up in the critique since im not to happy with the turn out

weve got off so lucky this year for snow , but this came out of no where , we went from no snow to 4 feet or so in a day .
there were so many power lines down i got one snagged in my back wheel :p while driving .

hehe, i keep hearing people's stories from 1998's "ice age 2" too... lucky i wasn't there.

we had a similar storm before xmas... twas awfull, lol. i had to walk about a mile to get to school that morning. *shudder* (cause above all the school was still open)

but hey, if every time we can pull out with some nice pics, i say bring it on :D

cool shots mate, i found the tones a little flat in the first and last ones. But i guess thats what you get shooting in those conditions. Good job!

yea i wanst to impressed with the "drabness" but i guess when everything is white theres not much to do lol

i love the tones on the last pic. i was kinda mad when the car went by but seeing it after added the little extra .

machine said:
yea i wanst to impressed with the "drabness" but i guess when everything is white theres not much to do lol

i love the tones on the last pic. i was kinda mad when the car went by but seeing it after added the little extra .

i love little surprises like that.

Most reactions

Back