Blah Blah Blah

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm sucking at thinking of clever titles lately hence, blah blah blah :lol: Anyway Took this first shot after the rain the other day...the second was from a while back but something I never worked on until now...not really sure how I feel about it...

IMG_2667web.jpg

IMG_0370web.jpg

tell me you used my conversion method on these, if not, i gotta know how you did them!!!!

both images are well done, the first being very strong - excellent tones. nice work Amanda.

That first one is very cool. I didn't know I was looking at bubbles at first glance. To the left it looked like water on a deck with sealant.
I'm guessing that's a clothsline or a rope going through the water.

Very interesting picture.

Thanks everyone :) The conversion technique just sort of came to me today....but yes I would have to kill if I told :lol: Basically I just added a channel mixer layer, checked grayscale, and then made adjustments to my suiting...it's one of those things that really depends on the picture. The constant is key to getting the blacks, and then the rest is trial and error :)

The first shot is actually water that was rushing out of the drain outside creating bubbles, and someone left the garden hose laying out, and it caught my eye :)

Great shots! Love the first and the conversion on both is spot on.

Most reactions

Back