blaky and whity

Killed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this morning i went around testing my camera...

plz super critisize and comment...go hard on me...kill me...say i suck and i am i ****ing gay noob...and tell me why...and how to improve :D

clean3dl.jpg

market0sd.jpg

oldbike4xe.jpg

oldbikecloser2ul.jpg

windows9jz.jpg

i dont like the last one...i really liked those windows...but couldnt get straight to the windows, so its a bit i duno.

thanks for waiting and viewing my lame pix :D

There is something about that first one that I love. The angle, the lines, etc all works well for me. I like the others as well, you seem to have a natural eye for good composition! The contrast looks a bit flat on the black and whites though, what method are you using to convert? Or is this straight from the camera (since I believe the XT has a b/w method)?

ok, not that i would ever say anything negative, i just wouldn't say anything..kinda like thumper ...(make up your own jokes...) but i think the first one is killer! its just eye catching...is that europe, by the way? and then the last one with the red wall and the white windows...i so dig that one... its really interesting... the others are cool too...nice job dude....nice job.

First one is awesome! I love it. I wish I could go to places like that and take shots like that.

The clothesline looks like you were in Italy when you took the photo. Is that so?
The contrast is a bit flat. Is it a scan from print?

In the second, the background is too busy, so I think.

And I don't like that you cut the front wheel of the scooter in half in the fourth photo.

But unlike yourself, I, too, like the colour photo with the intense red and the shadows of the window sills! I also like the composition and lines. It doesn't matter that you couldn't make it entirely symmetrical. I think I even prefer the unsymmetry of this photo.

Love the angle in the first one. The fourth one is great too, but I would have liked to see more of the bike.

i used jonmikal trick...low saturation and hue 24+ what do u guys use to convert?

btw this is rome

The first one really stands out. I don't find the others as exciting. The BWs could use just a bit more contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back