blinding spot of light

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my recent wedding shoot. I had my second flash in another room, and its reflection in a mirror really hurts this shot. I can't seem to clone it out convincingly.

Want to give it a try? Or give me any tips on removing it?

Thanks

Attachments

• pw-1-6.jpg
    pw-1-6.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 433
Clone tool maybe? I guess that would be the quickest way to remove this.Or using the healing brush tool perhaps. Or content-aware fill. Depends on which version of what app you're editing in. It really does not bother me all that much...the light unit really was there, in the other room. I like the very slight, very subtle amount of motion blur on the woman's hand and knuckles...adds a real sense of actually being there.pw-1-6Derrel's-edit.JPG

Thanks Derrel. your quick version looks better than my attempts in PS CC. Maybe it was just that I was looking at it too critically on a large monitor. I was relieved to hear that it doesn't bother you too much. I'll give it another try.

Of course, now you owe Derrel a burito, or something else from the FTP Cafe ;)

Damned right: I expect a Wednesday Lunch Special, the $1.99 chicken burrito from the cafe on the third floor. And a Mountain Dew too! And a salad!

Absolutely. Derrel gets all that plus a churro. Put it on my tab.

Hi, this topic is about a year old, but you did a nice job. Thank you!

Nice work, best one yet :)

Thanks so much zulu42, I’m glad you found it useful! I don’t even really think about the effort which I made. Because, Derrel is the first one who started the journey. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back