W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
d0c4b145aeabff7d0f6cb5e5feb4c616

I'm Experimenting. What do you think?

Interesting effect here. I like it.

Whenever I see a picture with a sort of "alternative" processing, I always try to look at the underlying image first and then see how I feel about the processing. What I notice first about this image are the straight posture and the arms and hands - especially that left one - of the woman crossing the road. It doesn't feel like a nervous or hesitant pose, but rather light-hearted, like it's a lovely spring day. The processing adds to this feeling of light-heartedness - the bright blue sky, the sparkling snow...I think it all works together for this image.

I'm not sure I agree with Leonore. From her pose, I can see her hurrying, using caution not to fall. Complete opposites, I don't love it, but I also don't hate it, so I guess that's a good thing:lol:

I'm glad you both disagree. :allteeth: I was really going for an effect that would reenforce the ambiguity of the pose which seems to me to be both lighthearted and cautious.

I'm hoping that the bright colors give the image a lighthearted feel while the figures in the background add mystery and suspense to contrast that and further enhance the mystery

Most reactions

New Topics

Back