Blizzard Love

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I live in Denver, and it's been cold and snowy since December 20th! I have never been so ready for summer in my life. Normally Denver is so sunny and nice. We hardly ever get snow like this and if we do it's one time. Not week after week after week!
But, anyway, back in the first part of the blizzard, (when it was still fun) I had my bf and I go out to take some pictures in it.
This was taken right when it was almost too dark to be taking pictures. So we used the streetlamp light and just held real still (camera was on a tripod). I know the iso was up really high as well and I used neatimage to help with the noise.
Oh and that's our cute lil house in the background.
MeandGeoff2_filteredlesswarmresized.jpg

Very nice shot but next time i would get the shot off a roof so you can see the entire circle of the might on the ground. That was probly the only time you could really do it though since it looks like the perfect time and a perfect night.

awww.. I like this. I like the contrast between the blue sky and the orange tint of the subjects.

What a cute idea. Sometimes I wish we had snow here. :(
haha, thanks:) Snow is normally ok. But I like it better when it stays in the mountains for snowboarding!

Thanks guys, I would have liked to do some more, but the light was fading REALLY fast and my poor bf had already sat in the snow for 10 minutes for me and was freezing:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back