Blog Site.

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which photography blog and uploading sites do you recommend, I really wanna jump into the photography world and need a site to start.

Which photography blog and uploading sites do you recommend, I really wanna jump into the photography world and need a site to start.
Someone just asked this same question at a very good site to learn about photography. Here's the link. :mrgreen:

Seriously, here are the 2 sites I always recommend because they are the first ones I found when looking and the first ones to give me a start of understanding.

Shortcourses
Digicamhelp

Also....

Cambridge in Color
Luminous Landscape

Aside from that, just search the forum here. This question comes up constantly. You don't even have to search the forum, just start reading threads. The forum here and those links should give you some good reading for the next couple of months.

no no these are fine, really useful. but yes i see many members have flickr sites and i was wondering if there was a more prominent one. thanks

I use flickr for all of my photos that I upload to forums, and DeviantArt for my 'portfolio'.

check out zenfolio.com. for $40/year you get unlimited full size image uploads, and the presentation is way more elegant than most of the others.

Most reactions

Back