Blog site

cropduster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all, been doing photography for awhile but am about to take that next step- getting a blog for my "company". I have looked at a few blog-hosting sites, namely pro photo and photo identies. My speciality is natural light photography. I have done a couple weddings but mainly specialize in children, family shots, and pregnancy photos. Any recommendations? Blog sites you have positive/negatives comments about would really help.

Thank you so much

Blogs are very nice and I would definately recommend using one, however, I would strongly recommend getting a professional website for a number of reasons.
  • A flash website is much more professional
  • Your domain name will not have "blogspot" in it or any other company of that sort
PhotoBiz has professional websites at a very affordable price! (and their geared toward photographers)
  1. Free Phone Support (Anyone will tell you this is really important and ours is great)
  2. Over 60 designs that you can swtich between at no additional cost
  3. Easy to use drag and drop control panel
  4. Unmatched Search Engine Optimization package thats free and automated
  5. Check out some websites that have been built through our system: PhotoBiz Blog » Blogger’s Corner
Feel free to call me personally if you have any questions 866-463-7620 ext 5344

Dave

Facebook:PhotoBiz.com | Facebook Twitter:PhotoBiz (PhotoBizBlogger) on Twitter

I use blogger and it works good for me...cant really complain cause its free.

Since I have a web design background, I just found a rough template and modified it.

You'd have to find a template that looks pretty wide or go in and edit the code manually.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back