blog site ?

momoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I kind of want to start a blog, do you know of any easy to use free site? any suggestions are welcome

thanks

For business? I presume it's the case due to your posting in the General Shop Talk forum.

Look, if you want free, go for free. The two, Wordpress and Blogger, are excellent. No ads, etc.

Still, if you want to go business, go business. Get a cheap domain name and at least point that to your blog.

Blogger (Blogspot) and Wordpress are solid options. If you can afford it, I would recommend going with the hosted Wordpress option because it will give you a lot more flexibility (Wordpress has two versions, free or hosted).

The nice thing about Wordpress is that you will find a lot of themes available for photographers.

Still, if you want to go business, go business. Get a cheap domain name and at least point that to your blog.

Ditto. Having an actual website, not just yet-another-blog is all part of making yourself stick out. I suggest Squarespace, to be honest. I'm futzing around making my own website with it, and the interface is slick.

Or, better yet... have a blog on your website as a side thing. Clients love blogs, love the idea of reading them and 'getting to know' you.

thanks everybody, I inadvertently posted this in the wrong place. I missed the heading of business district.:blushing: I hooked up with wordpress last night. I am finding it frustrating trying to customize my homepage but, it will come with time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back