blog?

I have a personal blog (in my sig) and a biz blog attached to my website. I barely ever update the biz blog but I find customers stalking it quite a bit. My personal one I do just for fun... no big deal...

I barely ever update the biz blog but I find customers stalking it quite a bit.

Jodie: You've got a great web site and a really nice-looking blog... and if people are actually visiting your blog (most people aren't so lucky), you should update it more... in other words, use it more as an active marketing tool.

I spelled my own blog wrong... sorry if the link didnt work, its spelled right now. I missed a i ... lololol

i have a blog but its not about me and i havent worked on it in a while. www.camerawaves.com cost be about $60 to get up and running

Since it is the gardening season here I have been getting between 200 and 300 people a day on my blog. It continues to be an adventure. Because the editor saw my blog I am being featured in an online Australian magazine here:
New Paradigm Journal

You have to enter the Art Gallery.

Since it is the gardening season here I have been getting between 200 and 300 people a day on my blog. It continues to be an adventure. Because the editor saw my blog I am being featured in an online Australian magazine here:
New Paradigm Journal

You have to enter the Art Gallery.
Congrats!! :)

i started a blog a couple of days ago.. and added it to my siggy

as my first post on it explains, i never thought i would have one... but i just thought i would give it a try :)

Give it click and let me know what you think ;)

Congrats!! :)

danalec, thanks!

i started a blog a couple of days ago.. and added it to my siggy

as my first post on it explains, i never thought i would have one... but i just thought i would give it a try :)

Give it click and let me know what you think ;)

I left a comment for you at your blog. Keep posting. :D

We publish a blog alongside our website, they're a great business tool which help you to Network and connect with other people in the industry. Ours is more of a professional blog, blogging about our business but a lot of people write personal blogs about their interests and hobbies.

- Our Blog | Coull

Most reactions

Back