Blond in B+W

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys...just trying out something in black and white...I think it's much better without colour...

Comments and critique welcome!

2179756508_124ef20d6b.jpg

Yeah, nice exposure, crisp too. A less busy backdrop would rock.

-Shea

I was kinda in a hurry, cause she came over only to give me a kiss and leave...so I just grabbed the camera in program mode, metered off her forehead, and took a few shots with her "working the camera" in my semi-cluttered bedroom.

Thanks a lot, though. I appreciate the comments.

Nice work...Don't suppose you could convince her to come over to give me a kiss and leave? Seriously though, she is very pretty and you've done her justice IMO:)

Nice work...Don't suppose you could convince her to come over to give me a kiss and leave? Seriously though, she is very pretty and you've done her justice IMO:)

I laughed...but no...I don't share. sorry.

Thank you very much. I've been trying so hard to capture her true spirit/personality into a picture...and I feel like I finally did it.

Glad you guys like it.

"I laughed...but no...I don't share. sorry."

No wonder... You have a gift from the gods my friend:) I actually like the back drop I think you handled the depth of field quite well. It gives me the impression that she is part of an environment that supports her emotions but clearly she is the focal point.

Lucky bastard.....

Yes I am bitter...

Nice shots though!

I laughed...but no...I don't share. sorry.

Thank you very much. I've been trying so hard to capture her true spirit/personality into a picture...and I feel like I finally did it.

Glad you guys like it.

I think you got what you wanted... from the picture I can tell she've an amazing and funny personality.. Am I wrong??

I think you got what you wanted... from the picture I can tell she've an amazing and funny personality.. Am I wrong??

well ya...that's pretty much her. She's a goof when she's in front of a camera...she's looking at getting into a modeling career, so she loves playing for the camera and posing and all that stuff...and she just lights up (smiling) when I start machine gunning...she thinks it's so cool.

I hope she's in the mood for some shots next weekend...I'm hoping my speedlite is coming today or tomorrow, so I wanna try that out on her.

Thank you so much for the comments, guys. I'm glad I finally have a picture worth posting...ahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back