Blossoms 2

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a couple more 'blossom' photos today. [This time it wasn't dusk though, so the lighting was poor.] Since everyone seemed to like the warm colors on the last one, I did that on a couple of my new photos. I also tried one out in completely B/W. Critique and comments are welcome.

#1.
100_5606.jpg

#2.
100_5595.jpg

#3.
100_5574.jpg

Well, we might get these cherry or plum blossoms earlier than usual this year, what with winter practically not happening, but we are still many weeks away from them, all the same. To see that spring has really sprung in California ... nice!

Yes, I like the warm colours, though your last photo here seems a bit fake ... you might have overdone it? Though you can always say you had a very red sunset ... :wink: I'd prefer the blurred foreground flowers to be ... erm ... NOT there...

I would not have expected a b&w photo of cherry or plum or apple blossoms to be so good, but hey, yours is!

I really like the 2nd one, the composition is fabulous!

I really like #2. By using a little larger DOF you added a lot to that picture. Nicely done.

nice, i like 2 and 3 has a very IR feel to it.
funny thing is, on my run tonight i passed some of these trees and was thinking to myself
man, i should go pick up some velvia or ultracolor and take some shots of these cool pink flowers

Most reactions

Back