No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right hope others use this too .....

Lets see..... phone at work my daughter (who achived her fourth birthday last week) was beign taken to hospital for an injury at scholl ... seems like the daft little muppet decided to use her chin to bounce on as is intent on not achiveing her fifth birthday ..... several hours later she is home with stitches in her chin !

The Lad is being a pain in the Butt ...... and makes Bart Simpson look like an angel.

Wife moody.

Still no news on the job interview I went for last week.

ok think thats about it .........

thanks .... next troubled soul please !

Never go too casual with someone.....it's either there or it's not...the new rule of my life....

Mobile phones are just the worst...people leave messages on there that just shouldn't be...

Perhaps it because I just found out that he is/was/timelines are confusing completely infatuated with my best friend...who has a boyfriend I might add, and has never stopped with the whole flirty, declaration of love that goes on between the two of them...

And this was the point when I was starting to fall in love with the guy...

You don't want me to blow any steam here.

People don't like me as it is.

bace said:
You don't want me to blow any steam here.

People don't like me as it is.

Bace, there's not a person on earth that EVERYONE likes.

Vent all you want....just remember that if you don't think about what you say, you may offend someone. Smooooooooth down that abrasiveness a tad. :p

core_17 said:
Bace, there's not a person on earth that EVERYONE likes.

Translation: You're right bace, I don't like you.

HAHAHAHA.

My abrasivness is part of who I am? that would be like asking you to stop being so nice?

Without people like me on the forum to balance it out, this place would basically become heaven.

Who wants to be in Heaven on Earth? Really now?

Well...then shut up and don't complain about people not liking you!

....and Joe tells me to not be so nice all the time. :p

core_17 said:
Well...then shut up and don't complain about people not liking you!

Good point.

:biglaugh:

Oh yeah...this is the blowing off steam thread.....

.....what do I want to blow off steam about?

How bout.....I hate that I worry too much about everything. :S

*blows off steam*

I have been extremely weight consious (yes, spelling) for a long while and I just can't lose weight! I'm so frustrated because it's constantly on my mind, when I'm working, when I'm eating dinner, when I'm giving presentations, walking in the hallway, everywhere! I try to eat healthier and exercise and it works for a week, then I eat something way too unhealthy and am at square 1 all over again! I'm not confident enough to date or anything because of my weight. I'm all fat and such! :confused::(

Going to Israel again for 6 weeks on Friday. Supposed to be 6 weeks but last trip ended up being 8. Supposed to be home just before Christmas. Will see.

Oh WOW!!! I was supposed to go to Israel at the start of September but the conference I was going to got cancelled due to damage from the bombing...I was soo sad and am pulling all my strings to get the conference put on again.

Most reactions

Back