Blown

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
blownbulb.jpg

I really like the first, but I still don't understand the second ... was about to say so last night but was too tired, now I am up again, still tired, and I still don't understand the second. Actually, I am even finding it a tad ... gross. I much prefer to look at the first.

LaFoto said:
I really like the first, but I still don't understand the second ... was about to say so last night but was too tired, now I am up again, still tired, and I still don't understand the second. Actually, I am even finding it a tad ... gross. I much prefer to look at the first.

It's just a couple of burnt out light bulbs. Why is it gross?:puke-rig: I'm glad you liked the first:hug::

The first one is really cool. Although I don't know what you are trying to portray with the second one.

Do some burnt lightbulbs really REALLY look like they do in Photo 2?
I have never seen anything like it. Ours only look black inside, that's all.
Never like this... like something 'veined'...

But the blue in the first is still nice and I still like it.

In #2 I believe that the heat has melted the plastic case, hence, the ugly yellowing. I tried to process these to replicate a velvia effect.

Thanks for all the comments!

i really like the natural framing of the red bricks here... i think i prefer the first, but either way i love the shot :thumbup:

Very nice shots. I wonder what color the bulb on the right emmits. im thinking blue but you never know what shade!

Most reactions

Back