Blue 350Z C&C Please

bigwoofersnet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for feedback on these pictures please.. I've had a few people say there's noise, and it's blurry.. I don't see it, just need some more eyes to point out if I'm doing something wrong, thanks!

_MG_0584.jpg

_MG_0605.jpg

_MG_0614.jpg

_MG_0617.jpg

edit.jpg

Hmm. Did you use high ISO level? Cause yeah, they look noisy. And the 2. picture is out of focus. At least if the car was supposed to be in forcus ;) But you sure picked a nice object to photograph.

Hmm. Did you use high ISO level? Cause yeah, they look noisy. And the 2. picture is out of focus. At least if the car was supposed to be in forcus ;) But you sure picked a nice object to photograph.
My eyes must suck, I see the 2nd one for sure. But I was shooting on ISO100. Here's some new edit's, a little more intense.. but I used raw to edit instead of the jpegs.

_MG_0578-1.jpg

_MG_05841-1.jpg

_MG_0605-1.jpg

hi bigwoofer,

Noise aside, would you consider cropping out the yellow poles. IMO this would enhance the overall composition.

On the last image I would crop the rhs in as far as the pillar also, I think you have a little too much room on that side...

Nice car !! Always fancied a rip in one of these....

daithi

Cool car!!!

If you decide to try again (and use a low ISO on a tripod, like mentioned before) you might want to try and find some backgrounds with as less detail in it as possible. Those yellow poles are a bit much IMO.
Looking forward to an update.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back