Blue and weathered

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What can be done to improve this shot?

20070603_0549-1.jpg

To me, it looks underexposed and needs more contrast.

You have changed the colour of the door and the wood from a blue to a green shade. I would keep with whatever the original colour was and it seems to look better with shades of blue.

skieur

just delete it...... its a picture of a door, what can u do lol

just delete it...... its a picture of a door, what can u do lol

Maybe he likes it and doesnt want to delete it...he's looking for critique not goofy comments!!

I also think that it needs a boost of saturation and contrast...I like the color in the first one and think it needs to stay that color...This shot has a lot of potential and i really like it...well done and good luck!!!

I would crop it to get rid of the distracting bit at the top, pull down the saturation of yellow and green (to dull the plants), and then give the saturation of the blue a little boost.

I like it.

Maybe he likes it and doesnt want to delete it...he's looking for critique not goofy comments!!

I also think that it needs a boost of saturation and contrast...I like the color in the first one and think it needs to stay that color...This shot has a lot of potential and i really like it...well done and good luck!!!

I would crop it to get rid of the distracting bit at the top, pull down the saturation of yellow and green (to dull the plants), and then give the saturation of the blue a little boost.

I like it.

Thanks for the comments I'll have to find the raw file again I lost it ,Im in the middle of trying diffrent software.

Most reactions

Back