Blue Bells CC

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took a walk today and got some shots for my towns historical records. I guess these flowers are famous in the area lol.

akcy9g.jpg

I only looked because thought it said "blue balls" ....so sad...to bad...nothing else to add. :p

haha i smirked when I typed the title. but thought maybe people wouldnt notice lol

Do you have any closer shots? I like the picture, everything looks pretty good to me. I just sort of feel like if you're showcasing the blossom it should be more prominent in the photo. These kinda get lost in all the green.

That's not meant to be a negative comment, I'd just personally like to see one cluster of blooms framed up rather than 9 or so. Especially for a shot that is meant in some way to be documentation.

i hear ya. these things grow so close together and close to the ground that they are hard to shoot without getting dirty (didnt want to lay in the dirt today)

found this though and thought it was cool. it was on bud on a sign about the flower. It was there when I got there lol just balancing.

2cy0gw4.jpg

the tree in the bg is a little distracting but this is one of the better shots.

108fda9.jpg

The first one looks dark, maybe a little underexposed...?

could be, looks alright on my screen. idk

the light in the last one is perfect. its really making those blues and purples pop! neat looking flower, though. wish i had some around here as i got this nice new macro lens, and nothing to use it on but...weeds. :(

the light in the last one is perfect. its really making those blues and purples pop! neat looking flower, though. wish i had some around here as i got this nice new macro lens, and nothing to use it on but...weeds. :(

i was surprised when i saw the histogram and saw it was almost perfect lol. i'm not really into macro, but at least i can say i shot for my towns historical records lol

Also, maybe the photos are a little cool? Maybe try a warming filter? I might be wrong, just some thoughts from my end.

no you're right, they are a little too cool. i agree

Last one you posted is a nice shot in my book. Might work in a square crop even. The tree doesn't bother me but the space at the top sorta does. Maybe I'm just fussing

the original has the flower almost dead center lol. i felt like it needed a crop

Most reactions

Back