NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p848112026-4.jpg

p1056018538-4.jpg

p1000445553-4.jpg

Nice .. you can probably photoshop it a little to make the tail sharp.

Nice shots!

I just have the Canon 60mm macro.

I need to get a real macro lens....

Thanks guys. Can't photoshop the tail sharp...there'd have to be detail in there in the first place and there isn't due to DOF. If I had been able to focus stack I could photoshop it in, but he didn't hang around long enough.

Do you mind if I try? No biggie if you do.

Thanks guys. Can't photoshop the tail sharp...there'd have to be detail in there in the first place and there isn't due to DOF. If I had been able to focus stack I could photoshop it in, but he didn't hang around long enough.

Ya lol Schwetty is pretty damn good with ps.

Nothing he did with it would really surprise me.

Go ahead, but without adding in a tail from another image it won't look right. You can't sharpen out of focus regions without them looking worse...but go ahead and give it a shot if you want.....maybe you'll surprise me and prove me wrong :thumbup:

Wow man I cant believe the eye detail. What kind of mag you at here?

I thought of you when I saw this HUGE engorged tick my wife got off this stray cat. I thought it would look SICK in macro.

Not perfect but tried my best. I hope you like it... But your photo was excellent the way it was.
p848112026-4.jpg

DragonflybyNateSliderRUEdit.jpg

look at the body.. see resemblance?

look at the body.. see resemblance?

I really don't. I can see things in your edit on the tail that just were not there in the original such as many details and textures as well as the entire lower side that is a brownish color. I'm guessing you cloned it from another part of the DF but I can't see from where.

Edit: Think I see now where you cloned from the body right behind his head for the blue portion and the brownish part of the body for the lower part??

I cloned a lot of things from other part of the body. I also selected the wing and the tail only and detail it with topaz. The thing is, if you just put the edited image by it self, people wont even question it. People can really see the flaws on my edit because you put it side by side.

Most reactions

Back