Blue glass, with clouds

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I liked the curves, colours and reflections of this building, and took this detail.

Tony

For more info go to:
http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

London-offices.jpg

Somehow there is a "Forbidden"-thingy on your pic right now ... I can access your blog but not double-click the pic to see it bigger ... and here I only get a red x :(

Corinna, I'm replicating the no show here, but all seems well with Blogger. I'd expect it the other way round because I'm hosting the link to the image posted here on my own web space (which is very reliable) but Blogger's been a complete pain for a couple of weeks!

Ah wait, I've just checked with another site that I post on and it's fine there! I'm puzzled?

Thanks for pointing the problem out.

Regards, Tony

Corinna - it was my mistake - apolgies. Should be OK now.

Regards, Tony

cool abstracty pic...I wonder what it would look like if you forced the horizontal lines to be level with the horizon...would it distort it too much?

Either way, it's a great shot.

I really like this shot. I reckon you should try and sell it to whatever company lives there. It would look great the reception or the MD's office.

Thanks for the feedback Jocose & MG. This building's near the new London City Hall, so I reckon there's a way to get those lines horizintal without distortion using a long lens on the north bank of the Thames! As far as selling it to the company goes, looking carefully at those windows and seeing the organised chaos within I doubt they go in for up-market decor - but I could be wrong!

Regards, Tony

very nice shot. Only thing I could ask for would be a little bit more contrast..

overal its a very cool shot...

Most reactions

Back