Blue with Envy

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A Blue Jay Among the green buds of the tree.

Previously posted image
036753_018_2720_051408_2-1.jpg

See it bigger here

I was unable to clean this one up,

Thanks goes to LP for noise reduction, I still have a little left to do but this is a lot better than it was.

nice concept but the noise is horrendous

Its a good shot and I wouldn't let the noise get you down. Noise isn't as bad as people make it out to be, IMO. Some really great photos of yesteryear were so grainy, it looked like they developed it with sand, but they were still good. In today's digital age, total lack of grain is expected (because its usually possible in most circumstances), but it doesn't take away from great composition. If that were the case, everyone nowadays would think Ansel Adams sucks.

BTW, Blue Jays are MEAN. They will steal smaller birds' nests, and attack them and all sorts of stuff. Don't let their softness fool you.

Its a good shot and I wouldn't let the noise get you down. Noise isn't as bad as people make it out to be, IMO. Some really great photos of yesteryear were so grainy, it looked like they developed it with sand, but they were still good. In today's digital age, total lack of grain is expected (because its usually possible in most circumstances), but it doesn't take away from great composition. If that were the case, everyone nowadays would think Ansel Adams sucks.

BTW, Blue Jays are MEAN. They will steal smaller birds' nests, and attack them and all sorts of stuff. Don't let their softness fool you.

Oh I am well aware of their aggressive nature, that is half of why I like them so much. :D

Also with the previous image I had literally a combination of grain and noise that was truely hidious, Even I was dissatisfied with the original PP turnout, but I was so busy trying to save the other shots I could not get back to fix this one, even then when I did get back to it I could not do it and still had considerable speckles.

looking good!!!

Most reactions

Back