Blue

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One more from Galveston... I accidentally passed this one up.

DSC_7155small.jpg

Technically this looks quite nice - good lighting, droplets + DOF make it more interesting and appealing but strog blue may not be that appealing to some. I am not into photographing objects much so I cannot give advices how to improve this one.

I like it, ive been seeing a lot of your work lately scott and it never fails to impress. Especially your details and color saturation. Nice work as per usual.

You already know how I feel about this one ;) But I agree with kilifila66 100%. You rock dude!!

Hey Scott, I'm from Houston as well. Although currently I'm attending College in Austin. I just wanted to ask:

What camera do you use?

And also, do you digitally enhance them afterwards?

I'm looking to get a new camera but don't know whether I should get a film SLR or digital. I'd like to be able to create unique effects with digital but film photography just seems so much more pure...Any suggestions?

darin3200 said:
I love the persecptive with the water droplets looking as if they are almost going to hit the lense as you follow them down.

Heh, a few of them actually did on previous attempts. :wink: It's a pain in the ass to clean them off, too.

Most reactions

Back