Walt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
From a recent trip.

17_p207.jpg

full_17_p208.jpg

17_p209.jpg

wow...I like #2

yeah me too.. I like teh 2 one.. it looks more less like Vodka Bols advertise in Poland :)

Did you actually get to sail on the Bluenose II?

Always find it interesting on how peoples tastes are different. I like the third picture more.
It looks like the mast may hit bridge, this to me is drama which always adds that extra umph to the picture (I know its only an illuison) The color of the sky seperating the white from the bridge is also appealling as well as the bridge not being parelle with the frame.

That to me was the highlight of my trip to Nova Scotia. A two hour sailing! Beautiful boat! That's why I took the 3rd picture. It really did look like we were going to strike the bridge!

Man o Man I would love to sail on the BluenoseII. I didn't know tourist could sail on her, or do you have connections in higher places. Must have been a great experince.

I wish it was because of connections! :D Alas, it's only because my trip coincided with their cruise schedule. They do sailings in the summer out of their home port of Lunenburg and some out of Halifax Nova Scotia. It was a Great experience! I learned that my Father had actually been on deck of the original Bluenoose when he was but a young lad living in Canso, NS.
Check out ther web site: http://www.bluenose2.ns.ca/

I really like the perspective on the last one, nice job!

Most reactions

Back