Blufftop Intensity

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken a couple of days ago on top of the scenic bluff a few miles from my house. My 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl were in the back seat of the car snacking and cooling off and looking on as I shot away. C&C welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_9596_websig.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

Very nice! The only thing I don't like is the bit of blue sky on the bottom right. It may be natural but kind of strikes me as off somehow. Otherwise, beautiful :)

Beautifully exposed shot! Those gorgeous colours in the sky, the sun's rays, and that blue sky at the top, all combine to make a memorable photo.

Very nice! The only thing I don't like is the bit of blue sky on the bottom right. It may be natural but kind of strikes me as off somehow. Otherwise, beautiful :)

Its all natural, but ya, I know what you are saying. Thanks for the nice comments Dmitri.

Beautifully exposed shot! Those gorgeous colours in the sky, the sun's rays, and that blue sky at the top, all combine to make a memorable photo.

Thanks much Anty! It means a lot. :)

Wow beautiful shot I like it alot....what was your settings?

Wow beautiful shot I like it alot....what was your settings?

Thanks rjack! This is a 3 exposure hdr from jpegs. Normally I have the aperture set to 8 or 9 for something like this, and so the shutter speed will vary a bit with the underexposure, normal exposure, and overexposure. But in this particular image, I had the aperture set to 3.5 for some reason, and shutter was around 1/1000. I have other shots where the aperture is much more narrow and the shutter much slower. Focal length 18mm and ISO 100. Thanks so much for the nice words. :)

The setting is very dreamlike which i love. The sun feels so warm and the whole image just invites you to look at it for a long time... Great!

Hey, thanks so much Mersad for pulling this old one back up. I'm glad you liked it. I keep an eye out for your stuff pretty often as well.

NJ

Most reactions

Back