Blurry Nights

Picture49.png
Melissa this is beautiful... It's resembles a painting. The colors are fantastic.

Yay! That's what I was going for :) Thank you!
All I did was have the camera on a long exposure, and just held it by hand. It's kind of "amature" but I knew the effects I would get, it's not exact and a lot of it is basic trial an error incase the exposure was too long, or my hands were a bit too shaky.

Sorry about earlier, I guess I just didn't catch the "humor", sometimes it's hard to convey feelings on the internet *shrug*. I had just been holding on to those photos for awhile and was really looking to get some opinions on them is all.

No hard feelings I hope

I don't know if there are a lot of people on here that do CC but I would love a little bit more feedback if there is any :)

^haha that seems to be the general statement from most people when they say they like them. I guess you don't always have to have a reason.

Thanks! :)

Wow... thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.... geeze.

You asked our opinions. My opinion is that it reminds me of having a few too many at the bar. I never said that was a bad thing though! If you wanted "sucks" or "awesome" as the responses, please note that in the first post.

I already apologized for not getting the sarcasm of the posts, and taking them to be insulting......

(also my comment wasn't directed towards you anyway :greenpbl:)

i don't really like #3 or #4. both of those shots seem like the motion blur came accidentally, from an unsteady hand.

the out of focus shots on #1 and #2 are a little better. i think i would have tried to make the first shot a little more out of focus, and maybe crop out the bottom of the image.

i think i liked the second shot the best, but there's something about the photo that bothers me. i think it might either be the slight motion blur or the softness on the car interior.

it seems like you took the entire series while inside of the car, and you probably could have gotten much better shots if you took the shots outside.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back