Bluurryy images. HELP!!!

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi folks. I’m looking for some help. I have problem with my camera or lens. I’ pretty confused. I can’t focus manually it stays blurry when I look trough viewfinder. Also the pictures come out not sharp. First I thought that my vision is going bad but I ask my friend to see it for himself and his had the same experience. Please let me know what do you think is wrong. Thanks in advance. Kamilla

Would you happen to be able to show a photo or 2 ? Maybe it's my computer if there is something to see, but I don't see anything.

What type of camera are you shooting with and does it have an adjustible diopler?

If it is set wrong, you will never be able to focus the camera right by hand.

What camera? Just manual focus is a problem? Does your camera have a diopter adjustment for the viewfinder? Is it out of adjustment?

edit: Damn, SpeedTrap, you beat me by that much.....

I had this problem with my digital camera, only cured it by getting a tri-pod, the blurring was caused by slight movement when taking picture.

Thanks for getting backto me. this is digital camera I've have for almost two years. I'm sure it is not from the movement.

Hi. Thanks for you response. It's digital Nikon D70. This is my first time here. What do you mean by diopter?

kamilla said:
Hi. Thanks for you response. It's digital Nikon D70. This is my first time here. What do you mean by diopter?

Some cameras have an adjustable eye piece on the viewfinder. This is so that people who wear glasses...can adjust the eye piece and use the camera without glasses. If you have one...and it got changed...you would see a blurry image in the viewfinder...and your manual focusing would be off. your auto focus would still be good though.

Thanks Mike. I don't have the diopter. But is true when I used auto focus the pictures were ok, just the manuall plays tricks on me....

I had a look at the back of the D70 Here and it looks like it does have an adjustable viewfinder eye piece. Just to the right of the eye piece there is a line (or something) with + and - on it. This would probably be the adjustment. Try playing with that and see if you can't get your view to look sharp.

kamilla said:
Thanks Mike. I don't have the diopter. But is true when I used auto focus the pictures were ok, just the manuall plays tricks on me....
You have it, it's the little slide thing to the right of the viewfinder. Set to auto focus and move the slider until the subject is in focus.

Big Mike said:
I had a look at the back of the D70 Here and it looks like it does have an adjustable viewfinder eye piece. Just to the right of the eye piece there is a line (or something) with + and - on it. This would probably be the adjustment. Try playing with that and see if you can't get your view to look sharp.

Guys you are great:lmao: ....Thanks a lot. My first day here and I can not imagine better help.

kamilla said:
Thanks Dave, problem fixed!!!!

No problem, glad it turned out to be an easy fix....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back