BMW 850CI photoshoot

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been awhile since I posted some of my latest automotive photography......so anyway I was borrowing this vehicle from one of our family members last week and I couldn't resist taking it down to the city for some shots. Thanks for looking C&C welcome as always....I love cars what can I say ;)
dad-2.jpg

dad-1.jpg

dad-8.jpg

dad-7.jpg

dad-9.jpg

dad-16.jpg

dad-17.jpg

8.Underground Parking
dad-12.jpg

dad-6.jpg

number 3 is smashin!

3 is easily the strongest compositionally. I think the angles are OK for the most part, but you need to be more aware of your background.

Look very good indeed. But yes, I would say pay more attention to your surroundings, seems like you left some stuff off a bit in the background.

#3 is the winner here. Like stated earlier watch your background when it comes to auto pics

7. has a dangling wire. Why after all the thought and effort you put into that shot did you not clone out the wire? do you think it doesn't matter? I'm fairly sure I'd have dragged that scruffy ass bin outta there too.

Super car shots - Don't get lazy

7. has a dangling wire. Why after all the thought and effort you put into that shot did you not clone out the wire? do you think it doesn't matter? I'm fairly sure I'd have dragged that scruffy ass bin outta there too.

Super car shots - Don't get lazy

I think its been established that yes I need to be more aware of my background and surroundings. I honestly didn't notice the wire. But don't assume anything, try having a bit more cuth.

is that downtown knoxville? looks so familiar...

Most reactions

Back