Bmx shot

PictureThis20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These two photo's are probably one of my favorite shots I've taken in a while. They really give me a good vibe.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

4003899614_314f9cc272.jpg

Large

4003898976_cb5e75fe41.jpg

Large

Last edited:
I really like the first one. The subtle blues give a real feel for the shot. Makes you feel like you're right there. Only thing I'd do different is to clone out that antenna.

Great shots.

I really like the first one. The subtle blues give a real feel for the shot. Makes you feel like you're right there. Only thing I'd do different is to clone out that antenna.

Great shots.

The one off to the right? Now that I think of it I should really clone it out on the second one so it's not sticking out of his back like that haha.

Thanks I'll fix these up once I get home.

Nice, like how you captured the rider in context to the enviroment. The lighting and colours make the shot!

Nice, like how you captured the rider in context to the enviroment. The lighting and colours make the shot!

Thank you, Yea I really liked how the colors turned out.

Now I just gotta clone out the antenna then they should be good haha

Yeah these are pretty cool shots, good work. I love the long shadow in the second one, would have been nice to see more of it.

Yeah these are pretty cool shots, good work. I love the long shadow in the second one, would have been nice to see more of it.

Yea I know to be honest with you the second was just a random shot haha I wasn't expecting to be able to use it haha

Pretty good, but I just can't keep my eyes on the rider with those buildings in the back (not that you could do anything about them :lol:)

I think i saw that spot in a ****luck video... I dunno. maybe. good shot though.

Pretty good, but I just can't keep my eyes on the rider with those buildings in the back (not that you could do anything about them :lol:)

Thanks haha I kinda intended on that kinda of reaction haha Everything about it I like so even if the rider isn't the main point of interest it doesn't bother me. I think the photo's are easy on the eyes haha

I think i saw that spot in a ****luck video... I dunno. maybe. good shot though.

Hmmmmm I'm not sure if it's in a ****luck video I'll have to look into that. It is a really well known spot in Erie, Pa haha so it's quite likely. Thanks man

yo if you combined those two shots.. it would make one dope ad for a magazine!! also some lighting woulda helped

Most reactions

Back