BMX, silhouette, and portrait (6)

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are all of my good friend CJ. All were taken at the skate-park at Wakefield Rec Center. I was playing with contrast a bunch, and I think I like the results. Let me know what you think, please. I'm here to get better.

dsc0010medium1np.jpg

dsc0018medium4zy.jpg

dsc0021medium4ij.jpg

dsc0026medium1ij.jpg

dsc0025medium9rr.jpg

dsc0036medium3qm.jpg

THe B&W ones are definately my favorite. Contrast seems really good, too. Nice work

I love them all, but I'm not sure about the first one and second one. The first one seems to have bad composition (at least for me) and I don't like how the last one is pixelated, but I guess that's just how I critique photos and what I look for in them.

I like Photo 2 best and don't mind the noise in the last, I like the slightly worn out but all satisfied look in his face!

SeanL said:
I love them all, but I'm not sure about the first one and second one. The first one seems to have bad composition (at least for me) and I don't like how the last one is pixelated, but I guess that's just how I critique photos and what I look for in them.
The last one was shot with an ISO of 1600. It got kinda dark out. :D

Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

I like 2 & 4 best. With the last one, if you were able to tweak it some more to make it look more like film grain I think it would be a great shot. :thumbup:

Oooo...I like them all. The silhouette is pretty neat IMO. All good though. I like the grain in the last. Maybe a different crop in #1 though, a bit centered for my taste. All great shots though :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back