Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
pics processed in hdr of a small boating club in kirklees nr oldham, uk

got a great set of pics from this session here are 2 -

Kirklees323_4_5_tonemapped1024.jpg

The Hut

Kirklees329_30_31_tonemapped1024.jpg

Follow The Light

please criticise and comment :wink: ..be easy on me!!!

andrew

Wow!! Just absolutely awesome!! The second shot is my favorite. Great job

Wow, those are fantastic! I love the light, colors and details in these photos. Great subjects as well. Is this HDR, it kind of looks like it...it's awesome! :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

wow awesome shots! fantastic detail and emotion!

if I have anything negative to say its that these are almost approaching the overprocessed point that unfortunately a lot of HDR's reach... (these aren't quite to that point yet though) this is more so for the first than the second, the second is more realistic because the sun flare is actually in it

fantastic shots, you should be proud!

wow awesome shots! fantastic detail and emotion!

if I have anything negative to say its that these are almost approaching the overprocessed point that unfortunately a lot of HDR's reach... (these aren't quite to that point yet though) this is more so for the first than the second, the second is more realistic because the sun flare is actually in it

fantastic shots, you should be proud!

thanks guys - the encouragement makes me wanna go out and snap more.

i seem to be doing a lot of hdr and feel that i do overprocess (or get close) some of them and im not concentrating on my 'normal' pics.

andrew

Okay, These shots are Truly fantastic. The detail, color...everything is great. What Camera are you using

canon 40d with sigma 10-20mm lens

remember im processing them in photomatix hdr software but avoiding 'overcooking' them - which is easily done!

im taking 3 bracketed exposure shots at +2, 0, -2 exposure
. the camera shoots upto 6.5 frames per second so im lucky that i can handhold the camera and no arsing about with a tripod... although with some of them if you zoom in you can see the shake!

thanks for the comments tho - cos i am never quite sure whether i like a shot ive done it or its genuinely good :blushing:

ill keep em comin if y'all keep givin me support

andrew

thanks to all

i use photomatix but does anyone use any other software to get better/comparable results?

Wow I really like your photos... a lot! I wish I could do such photos :p

Great shot I love the second one....you shot wants me to start doing HDR too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back