boats

messier

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
55002.jpg

boats.jpg

bob.jpg

which one do you like best if any. what improvements can be made or are they scrape heap.

i like what you have done with the third one...

see my response in the drinking fountain post to read the rest.

md

the first two don't do much for me. i like your treatment in the third...very nice!

I like number three's look but it's obvious that those boat don't belong in an old photo. Saying that I like number two but the grass needs a bit of attention.

I do like what you did with the third one but, like tmpadmin said, it doesn't really look old.

When I see a photo of a place I want to feel like I'm there. Like I'm transported to a place I would like to be. I get that from the second photo.
To see the grass and looking across the water gives a sense of place, like your standing on the shore, which is what "transports" you.

Sorry if that sounds a little on the odd side, but that is how I look at it.

It's too bad the sales wern't colorful. The overcast sky with the stark white sales, lack of color IMO makes what could be a terrific photo fall short. Maybe saturating the sky some or bring out the grass's neutral brown could help. The place has potential but the depth is lacking. Number 3 would be great if they had an exibit of an old skipper ship.

I also really like the 3rd one, good work.

I prefer the colour ones with the bottom cropped out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back