Body Shop

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted another version of this a long time ago when I first joined the forum, but with all the crow hunting going on, I found myself back at this cemetery and took the same pick again, from a different angle.

P7100028a.JPG

This little guy was hiding in the tree, when I was taking the body shop pic.

102_0293a.JPG

great shot in the first! the second fits perfectly for the crow series as your perspective gives it a 'ben' (rat) sorta look. excellent!

love the first shot..killer...('scuse the pun....) and the squirrel shot is just magnificent in the clarity..and detail.....
but the best is your signature....love that!! one of my favorite movies...and fitting for the "journey" for crows......great job chiller!.......

aprilraven said:
love the first shot..killer...('scuse the pun....) and the squirrel shot is just magnificent in the clarity..and detail.....
but the best is your signature....love that!! one of my favorite movies...and fitting for the "journey" for crows......great job chiller!.......

Yeah....The Crow.....Great movie..eh? That is one of my faves too...love it. I wonder now, how they got the crow to cooperate in that movie. Makes me want to go sit and watch it again.

Gheesh Jon..ya brought back memories of Ben...one of those forgotton movies. Wasnt part two called Willard?

Most reactions

Back