Boing!

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this a couple of years ago, but it still makes me laugh when I see it! I came across it again, and I just wanted to share! :)

AirSyd.jpg

Oh, thank you sooooo much for sharing! That one is soooo good.
The Flying Dog! Wonderful :biglaugh:

Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, semester just started and I have SO much reading to do!!

digital flower pictures said:
Love the ear action. There is something heartwarming to me to see a dog in this kind of 'I'm going for it' pose.:thumbup:

I agree, and she was about 9-10 months old here and just beginning to "go for it"! Until she was about that age, she would stand on the shore and watch the other dogs swim (then pounce on them when they came back).

It's the picture that won a calendar contest and earned her the nickname "Air Syd" ;)

Thanks!

EmilyM said:
I agree, and she was about 9-10 months old here and just beginning to "go for it"! Until she was about that age, she would stand on the shore and watch the other dogs swim (then pounce on them when they came back).

yeah, she really launched! my puppy is still very timid around the water, she cautiously approaches the water like there's alligators lurking under the surface or something...

JTHphoto said:
yeah, she really launched! my puppy is still very timid around the water, she cautiously approaches the water like there's alligators lurking under the surface or something...

I think they're all like that when they're young! Sydney was very timid about getting in any deeper than her feet. Now you can't keep her out of the water. :)

This shot just makes me smile :D

Most reactions

Back