Bokeh ?

You see you learn on here all the time :hugs:(I'd always thought :guilty::blushing: Boquet of flowers:flower:) . And of course It was only quite recently that I found any use for looking at it. And to be fair there is a real difference in the effect that "GOOD?" Bokeh and "indifferent?" Bokeh add to a well focused highly differenciated image. And I know that this may sound a little sad to some of you (Not for the first time comming from me) but I am getting quite interested....(Sorry Usayit. I bow to your experience:hail:, but reserve the indisputable fact that you have to stick to what you're good at. And that is what I do.... NOt just online either... Getting back to the SAD bit again...:lol:).

:wav:

Yes those who can't read properly. So about 90% of our highschool grads :D

Heheheh I'm from Austria originally I have enough trouble saying "This lens is crap" to the local photo club without them shouting back "zeiss lenses are not crap!" :biglaugh:
well it's spelled aluminum either way but you guys throw in an extra "i", which is what he was referring to.

We say in america A-lew-meh-num, you guys say a-lew-mini-um. You guys may say Nikon right but looking at the spelling I can't see how european and austrailians get away with their pronounciation of this word.

Another huge word difference, centrifugal.
American way :sen-trih-fig-ul
European way: sen-trih-few-gull

I don't know why on Earth we drop the "h" in herb.

Eh... not quite. The English spelling is Aluminium. We should just all speak German. Oh wait then us Austrians would get into arguments over the word for bins, roof racks, mosquitoes, oh and don't even mention the Swiss.

i've heard it two ways, boh-kuh and boh-keh

Most reactions

Back