Boneyard

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my buddy Pauls home haunt. Next year we plan to put his and mine together and make it HUGE Lookin forward to that.
One of boneyards fine gravestone creations. Hand carved from styrofoam.
IMG_1792a.jpg

A witch. This is also a movin prop that flies up over your head.
IMG_1788a.jpg

Shake and bake.
This is a fully functional prop, hand made. The chair was made from steel, welded and painted. The body a wireframe model coated in latex and painted. The detail is so lifelike that he even has tatoos. When the switch is fired, one cylinder hooked up to a compressor turns the body into a thrashing mess.
IMG_1771a.jpg

To see the video of this....go here..>>
http://www.boneyardbargains.ca/mainpage1.html
Scroll down the left side to the bottom where is says videos, and click on "the Chair." You can see this in action.

Horror Heights Hotel. This is a new prop. It is basically a wooden framed box, full size, and painted to look like an elevator inside. It is built on 4 truck airbags, controled by 4 different compressors that fill and deplete the air. Once inside, you close the door, a sensor activates the voice overs welcoming you and telling you not to go to the 13th floor. The elevator has the simlating movement of shaking. When the light on the panel reaches the"13th" floor, it really feels like you are about to crash. Brilliant prop creation.
IMG_1761a.jpg

a corpse
IMG_1772a.jpg

This guy is built to rise up from behind the stone. Controlled by motion sensors.
IMG_1794a.jpg

woodsac said:
Excellent, excellent stuff man! Would love to see all of your guys props in person :)
Thanks Andie and Woody.

Hey Woody...you would soooooo dig this. To see this stuff workin at night is actually scary cause of how everything looks so real under the lights. Hope you can see it one day for real

yea....a room full of props and a camera!... what hideous images we'd all come out with :biggrin: ... sounds like a great day out!

Archangel said:
yea....a room full of props and a camera!... what hideous images we'd all come out with :biggrin: ... sounds like a great day out!

oh man..the horror movie us three could make. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
and...I have 3 coffins...one for each of us...whwhahahahahaha

a few more from the boneyard.

The full corpse. The rats move and the heart actually pumps.
IMG_1759a.jpg

IMG_1765a.jpg

The blood fountain
IMG_1768a.jpg

IMG_1790a.jpg

Woody... here is one of my coffins. Not the best shot:grumpy:

IMG_5416A.jpg

nice coffin!.... yea i'd love one of those... looks just my size ;) ....

... love the rat eating the corpse too... classic.

Hahaha, looks like you guys have loads of fun. These are great Chilly. I'd love to come over some year to see it all. Keep up the good work :)

AIRIC said:
Dude, Next year man, I have to go. We can have a TPF Fright Night.

Eric

Thanks everyone. Plans are starting to roll out for next year. Would be cool if we can do a TPF shoot all Halloween oriented...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Im sure all my halloween buddies would be into it.

Most reactions

Back