BONN photos Attn. LaFoto! :)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LittleMan, Jul 16, 2005.

1. LittleMan

LittleMan TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well, you pushed me into it. ;)
    I didn't have anything else to do this morning anyways.... :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one of me... in an airport... not like I was there a lot or anything... :confused:
    [​IMG]

Well, I hope you enjoyed!
    As you can see I'm not the greatest architectural photog there is... :confused:

:mrgreen:

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What????
    I pushed you????
    Oh, come on... ;) :greenpbl:

Ha!
    So here they are at last, your photos from BONN.
    And you are right. It must have changed lots in the past 25 years. There are quite a number of places that you have seen and photographed that I don't remember at all. But you DID photograph the university building once. Your photo No.4 shows it! That is main building of Bonn Uni all right! Yay! :) It is still there! :D (As if it wouldn't be...)

And I do recognise the corner in Photo 5, with the Court of Justice building --- there was a tram way back then... I guess the trams have all gone?

I have no idea where that fountain could be. I have never seen it before. But it could be on Friedensplatz where I lived... they told me that square got incorporated into the pedestrian precinct, but this is me just guessing here.

Of course, I recognise the "M√ľnster" (cathedral) in any photo of yours that shows part of it - you can see the whole (minus the tip of the highest spire) in that torn pic of mine.

Would those old facades be houses in the main shopping street? I never bothered to scan that one photo, for I deemed it not good enough... but I still might, just so we can compare.

3. Karalee

Karalee hOtLiPs!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    One thing Ive noticed when I see pictures of Germany, they have this quality that makes them look kinda vintage (the pictures I mean). My fiance was born in Stuttgart, and he has a lot of pics of him as a kid in and around Germany, I don't know why but these have the same feeling as his pics, which were taken 20 some odd years ago!

4. LittleMan

LittleMan TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    yeah, I was born in Germany. so all the pictures of me as a little kid are in places like that.... haha