Bonn

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a trip to Europe, already showed a picture from Auschwitz concentration camp.
Anyway, now im back and i am going through my pictures in order (i have 4,000 something to look at....)
So I studied in Bonn Germany for 8 months, that was our first stop for only one day. We flew out to Krakow the next. I wished we had more time in Bonn, but its not too interesting to someone who wants to see the big European cities. Here are my Bonn Pictures

I like any sort of criticism....

This is from the Bonn Munster
BonnhalleditJPGsmall.jpg

different church in bonn
bonnchurch1JPGsmall.jpg

Looking out the hostel window at night
smallhostel.jpg

next up is Krakow and Auschwitz

I lived in Bonn from 1978 until 1980 and NEVER in all those two years saw the Münster like you photographed it here! (But then I also NEVER visited the Beethoven house, only years later, when I returned to Bonn as a tourist).
No photos of the "usual" things? Post Office with Beethoven statue? University? Pink Town Hall and Market Square?

These are great! I really like the first two, the last one is a little over processed for my tastes, but I like the composition. Its a busy scene already, so the intense colors kind of confuse it for me. But overall great.

Thanks, they are all HDR, but the last one was processed to look like a HDR on purpose because i liked the colors it made.

and oh yes, i have all the usual photos...i think they are boring, but maybe not...and also, i had been awake for 35 hours by the end of the day,(stupid flying) and some of the photo's are quite horrible to be honest :)

those are stunning pictures nice post

Thanks, they are all HDR, but the last one was processed to look like a HDR on purpose because i liked the colors it made.

yeah, I like the colors too. I just wish there weren't as many trees to obscure things. would take it from great to spectacular

Most reactions

Back