Bonnie the dog - my first fav 350d shot :D

Paul_the_6th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.paulwilson.me.uk
Just got my 350d yesterday. This is my favourite shot so far. It's "The Bonnie". My number one girl. She never moans when I'm late, she's always happy to see me even when I catch her doing things she's not meant to be and when she's really really happy, she humps my arm.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Bonnie!

bonnie-web.jpg

Looks like a very nice dog! She seems very friendly
I would switch to a portrait crop instead of the landscape -- there's just way too much in the background. Otherwise, nice work :)

p.s. I like your siggy... I'm a HUGE Huxley fan ;)

Looks to be a very friendly dog. Ears perked up and the tounge hanging out give a warm, friendly appearance. As stated already, I would switch to a portrait crop, or retake the shot in landscape with the dog off-center.

Paul_the_6th said:
when she's really really happy, she humps my arm.
I know a dog or too like that myself. ;)

Good expression! The only thing that bothers me in the picture is the bright cement in the background, and it's a bit too busy. Good shot though!

saulmr said:
Hi Bonnie!! Looks like she's smiling!

That's because i had the ball in my left hand and she was too excited lol

Yeah, the patio is way too over exposed and the back ground and although she is slightly off centre, a bit more would have done it (and probably hidden the table/chairs too!)

Thanks for the replies :)

Also: Huxley is the man :)

Nice dog. I would of used centered weighted metering hopefully expose the dog a bit better and of used a portrait crop like already suggested. Good job tho.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back