book and photo magzine

why countdownd to removal
pleas talk good ; or give the reason I nwe boy here

I highly doubt you have permission from either publisher to be posting these for viewing online. They don't make money from people posting them for "free" online everywhere.

I highly doubt you have permission from either publisher to be posting these for viewing online. They don't make money from people posting them for "free" online everywhere.

no the 2 are shred free from the same owner

they always put there work onlin free

we have a a qute in arab

say

no good in how keep the knowledge for him

so i love to share knowldge ( by the way the 2 the magzine and the book are free edition )

this makes no sense.... im confused

yeh you are right

I do not believe the Magazine publisher will put their magazine for viewer to download from Megaupload.

If a viewer like to view the magazine in digital format, they can purchase the subscription from Zinio. (not trying to adv for Zinio, but I got a digital subscription from them).

So I strongly believe the magazine downloaded from megaupload is violating the publisher's copyright.

Downloading or copying is violating copyright! Pasting the magazines cover is a free adv.

It depends. The copyright owner such as the publisher MAY sue the person who put the magazine cover online without their approval.

Most reactions

Back