Books on Photography

CanadianMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this book,Canon EOS 40D Guide to Digital Photography and looks good. Has anyone seen it, own it or have opinions on it? Someone mentioned a DVD guide to the camera but amazon.ca doesn't seem to have it. I hate the manual that came with the camera and I am looking for something better. If not this book any other suggestions. I read a lot on the computer but would like to have it so when I have time to kill I can peruse it. I downloaded the Canon manual also because I hate the tiny print on the printed one but I still find it lacking. I want to absolute most I can get out of my camera and where I bought it they have short classes but I can never book anything I may be gone for days or weeks and it always sudden, so a book seems like the best alternative.

I agree about the manual - like you downloaded and have printed out the odd page to puzzle out some of the more detailed choices - especially in live view and owner set modes. I will have a look in the UK and see if anything worthwhile is out. The magazines tend to keep to the very basics and sometimes you can learn more from reviews.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back