Books

Kotyonok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Phellow Photo Phantics!

I am looking for a few good books. If anyone has any pointers to which are the better books to buy on the subjects of: digital photography, lighting, slr (and related lenses, of course), black and white, landscapes, and the like, I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you do not own one to sell, but know of one to recommend, I would be very greatful.:hug:: Thanks!

Erin

I have found the Photo Workshop books to be really good, and they cover lots of subjects - exposure, lighting, macro, compostition, portrait etc. You can also follow assignments in the books and submit your photos on the Photo Workshop website and get feedback from people on there. I have 2 of these books, and have found them very useful.

I also like the National Geographic: The Ultimate Field Guide to Photography. It is more of a general book that covers a little bit of everything, but it is very handy and I have learnt lots from it.

I hope that helps :)

I ordered these two books last week per recommendations from this site on another Book thread.."Understanding Exposure" and "Understanding Digital Photograph y"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back