DSC066893201websize.jpg

DSC0668917901websize.jpg

DSC0668916901websize.jpg

DSC066898401websize.jpg

DSC0668916501websize.jpg

DSC066899201websize.jpg

DSC066897801websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

#1 looks like a little toy on the water :D #6 is my fav although all are nice photos!

Boy it took a minute to load and all I could see of the first one was the wild water and the top of the boat. I was freaked out, until I realized that it was Niagara Falls. Like them all.

nice pics, I am guessing this is niagra falls? 3 and 5 are my favs here. Looks like there is a slight cyan cast but i think it actually goes well with pics, lending a bit of stormy feel here. thanks for sharing these :)

Thanks everyone.. yes vonnagy.. Niagara Falls. We got soaked from the mist! Really was something to see, even though I have been here several times before. The tunnel shots are about half way down the drop, inside the falls.

Excellent shots Raymond. Love the Maid of the Mist shots. Very well done. If you ever get the chance...go down in the tunnels in the winter..after a good freeze. Just an amazing view.

Great shots Raymond and Daisy!
i got some really fond memories of the maid o the mist.. was pretty cool..
you captured it's essence well :thumbsup:

Wow, how I like the "troubled waters" in your sixth photo!
One day... who knows when? ... I might get to see the Niagara Falls with my own eyes, too.

Do I have to add that I enjoy each and every of Daisy's photos?

thanks you all.. I need to apologize for not mentioning Daisys credit sooner.. she has a good eye for pictures, and she is always giving me advice and critique when I am editing. she is extremely smart. Some day, I will ask her to take the nikon, and have fun... or I will buy a second d70 for her.

Love this series Raymond :) 5 is my fav, although I really like the first one as well :)

Most reactions

Back