Bored But Looking

adam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this one about 1hour ago. Bad lighting trying to work on that.
Food Time Mummy.

P1000875.jpg

Everything is orange yes. Advice on this one please how could I have made this picture more colorful. Thanks Adam

Its a normal house light, our walls are really white but our floor is terracotta tiles?? So will floresant light mess lighting up?? Time to rack brains. :wink:

well, the term white balance comes to mind, depends on what camera you are using, and the opprotunity for adjustments on the cam.

I am a student here, better wait till the experts comment!!! I am interested to learn more on this thread, and I will definately keep an eye to see what Matt might say here!!

the indoor bulb isn't a very good choice for shooting pictures :) I alway have the same effect when I shoot at home under the bulbs. :)

Hi,

a very nice pic. But one thing I like to mention. Don't you, friends, think that the girl has gone too much out of focus? I think the jam bottle should be perfectly in focus while the little girl should be only slightly out of focus. I think that could make the photo more attractive.

Well am not an expert, only they can better comment on this. Waiting for their comments.

Most reactions

Back