Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20070516-002b.jpg

:lol:

(Okay, stupid question time. That looks very different from my keyboard. Is that a typical UK keyboard setup?)

Looks like mine, in america. Maybe your canadian board is the unique one. :raisedbrow:

Ah hah, I didnt see the stuff in the top right of the keys. Its too early.

^^^ Yeah, Lackoffunding, I was wondering how you could say North American keyboards typically look like that....

I get a kick out of seeing the different keyboard setups in other countries, and started taking pictures of them. (All on film, unfortunately.) In North America we typically only have 2 characters per key, so one just has to hit 'shift' to access the second character. The first time I hit a country with 3 characters per key, I was stumped and had to sheepishly ask for help with how to access the '@' key in an internet cafe.

I get a kick out of seeing the different keyboard setups in other countries, and started taking pictures of them. (All on film, unfortunately.) In North America we typically only have 2 characters per key, so one just has to hit 'shift' to access the second character. The first time I hit a country with 3 characters per key, I was stumped and had to sheepishly ask for help with how to access the '@' key in an internet cafe.

Ok so hon you are a computer geek that is yet to escape the closet ;)

This is the typical laptop keyboard in America. Since there is no number pad to the right of the regular letter keys, they are overlayed with some of the letters, and are accessed using a special function key (usually labled 'fn') and a key called numlock at the same time. This is unique to laptops however.

Here is part of a regular desktop computer's keyboard in the US:

my keyboard looks almost exactly like that first one, i have all the same keys in the same places as that , mine is an HP, (US, not UK)

Lucky you, Meister!
Your keyboard a)still has the letters showing - on mine most have worn totally off in the course of time, b) it is still a lot more crumbfree and dustfree and juicefree than mine (ehem :oops: ), and c) well, wow, why: the L has an added little 3 to it. That's not so with mine, either.

Fun pic.
Yes, one of the kind you would take when you are "bored one night", eh ;) ;) ;) ???

Most reactions

Back